Our Addiction Treatment And Recovery Services
Helping You Start on the Road to Recovery
From expedited medical attention for injuries that have resulted from a car or work accident to hormone replacement therapy to treatment for opioid dependence, our team at Acupuncture and Injury (Dr. James Granger, MD) has numerous practice areas. With more than 15 years of experience at our side, we have the specialized skills, knowledge, and resources to diagnose your issues and help you start on the road to recovery. Our center is conveniently located in Marietta, offers competitive and affordable pricing, and has relationships with other medical and legal providers that we can refer you to, if necessary.
Our Treatment Services include:
- Auto Injury Treatment : If you have been injured in a car crash, workplace accident, slip and fall accident, or some other incident, don’t hesitate to seek immediate medical attention and start the recovery process.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: Our bio-identical hormone replacement therapy uses naturally derived hormones and provides an extensive range of benefits that usually last from 3-4 months.
- Addiction Treatment: By mimicking the effects of other opioids and alleviating cravings and withdrawal symptoms, buprenorphine treatment allows you to start on the path to recovery from opioid dependence.
- Acupuncture For Weight Loss:We provide acupuncture to treat pain and other ailments. We have discount packages when insurance coverage isn’t available including 50% off for veterans!
- Pain Management Therapy: We are a licensed pain clinic. We provide pain management services for chronic and acute pain including medication management, trigger point injections, physiotherapy and alternative service like acupuncture.
Getting You into the Office for Medical Care as Quickly as Possible!
Whatever your specific needs may be, count on our experienced and professional Marietta injury treatment care staff to help you. We pride ourselves on getting you into the office as quickly as possible for treatment so that are able to return to your daily routine once again. For more information on our practice areas, call us today at (678) 247-2115 and speak with a friendly representative!